Projects range from individual dwellings to major urban extensions for private and corporate clients.
Recent and current projects include:
- Promotion of a major housing allocation of 4000 dwellings in the Nottingham green belt.
- Planning permission on appeal for 200 dwellings in Slough.
- Planning permission for a major urban extension of 2250 dwellings in Spalding, Lincs.
- Planning permission on appeal for a mixed residential, commercial and light industrial development in Devizes, Wilts.
- Successfully contesting on appeal, an Enforcement Notice requiring the non agricultural storage use of agricultural buildings to cease.
- Planning permission on appeal for the relocation of Andover Lawn Tennis Club with indoor courts in Local Gap.
- Obtaining Certificate of Lawful Existing Use for builders yard.
- Planning permission on appeal for dwellings on backland development in Hampton, Middlesex.
- Planning permission on appeal for flat development in Esher, Surrey.
- Promotion of residential sites through various Local Development Frameworks.
- Planning permission and Listed Building Consent, contrary to officer recommendation, for alterations and new build, Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire.
- Planning permission for charity land owners for 50 dwellings, Buntingford, Hertfordshire.
- Certificate of Existing Lawful Use to enable an occupier of an agricultural tied cottage to remain in occupation without complying with the requirements of the tie.
- Obtaining planning permission to extend a storage site in the countryside.
- Obtaining planning permission to extend the opening hours of a night club.
- Continuing strategic and tactical advice to private and commercial landowners for the promotion of land.